DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally made a video,

Nice video. Good job! Beautiful place to video . . .

Great reveal shots at the beginning and midpoints. Good use of graphics (nice ans subtle); they are not on the screen too long. Consider using lower thirds with titling (it doesn't clutter the shot) but this is not mandatory. You made it work.

Smooth transitions. Nice motion and sideways flying. Slight variation on rotation speed at 2:45 to 2:55. Overall a really good job. The consensus of the forum is 3 minutes (tops) for landscape /cityscape videos. 3 to 5 minutes with combination video and voice narration (if done correctly).

The bed was interesting. You started with epic/inspiring music then transitioned to Arabic, Turkish, Persian style music. No problem just caught me off guard. Then, you went with uplifting music to the end. Just curious about what made you vary in music bedding.

Definitely good video and you got skills. Not much tweaking needed.

...let me know what you think..

I think you did a great job on this video, and I’m guessing it was fun flying at Red Rock Canyon this time of year. Kudos for getting the compliments from “those whom we respect” above!

Was this footage all from your M2P, or did you mix in some Mini clips, too?

Last edited:
Nice video. Good job! Beautiful place to video . . .

Great reveal shots at the beginning and midpoints. Good use of graphics (nice ans subtle); they are not on the screen too long. Consider using lower thirds with titling (it doesn't clutter the shot) but this is not mandatory. You made it work.

Smooth transitions. Nice motion and sideways flying. Slight variation on rotation speed at 2:45 to 2:55. Overall a really good job. The consensus of the forum is 3 minutes (tops) for landscape /cityscape videos. 3 to 5 minutes with combination video and voice narration (if done correctly).

The bed was interesting. You started with epic/inspiring music then transitioned to Arabic, Turkish, Persian style music. No problem just caught me off guard. Then, you went with uplifting music to the end. Just curious about what made you vary in music bedding.

Definitely good video and you got skills. Not much tweaking needed.

Thanks for the information, still have lots to learn, the music to open I felt like it have a good vibe to start then transitioned in a Indian type of feel with the mountains around and to close in wanted something to uplift and being to a close, But I do thank you for your input and will put it to work

I think you did a great job on this video, and I’m guessing it was fun flying at Red Rock Canyon this time of year. Kudos for getting the compliments from “those whom we respect” above!

Was this footage all from your M2P, or did you mix in some Mini clips, too?

Yeah opening I used the mini and then the pro 2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic