DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 A little late, but here's My 2023 video

You certainly have some beautiful scenery to video; and did a great job doing it. Thanks for sharing!

As a fellow MA2 flyer I am in awe of this footage and film. Great editing and so much beautiful scenery to view. I loved the film and well done. Did I see a big hawk in the trees at 1.31 upper left? Looking forward to your 24 film already!

Fantastic landscapes, but it all went by way too fast for me. I wanted to hang out in some of those places. I guess you had to create little snippets to fit it all in, but I'd vote for either one 15 minute edit, or a bit shorter and choose just a few scenes making each shot much longer...and then a dissolve into the next beautiful place. All that being said, it was great to see the clarity, amazing views and those cool shots going close off the water in the creeks and rivers.

Great video and great editing. It kept me glued to the screen.

Reactions: ArthurC
That was great! Such a wide variety of perspectives, especially that one straight down over the steeple.
Gosh how long did you spend editing? I've gotta go back and count how many snippets there were?!!

As a fellow MA2 flyer I am in awe of this footage and film. Great editing and so much beautiful scenery to view. I loved the film and well done. Did I see a big hawk in the trees at 1.31 upper left? Looking forward to your 24 film already!
Thank you! I was fortunate to get a lot of flying in this year. Those were actually Bald Eagles. I didn't know they were there until my drone was right there. Looks like mama is in the nest in the center of the screen, and papa is outside to the left.

Fantastic landscapes, but it all went by way too fast for me. I wanted to hang out in some of those places. I guess you had to create little snippets to fit it all in, but I'd vote for either one 15 minute edit, or a bit shorter and choose just a few scenes making each shot much longer...and then a dissolve into the next beautiful place. All that being said, it was great to see the clarity, amazing views and those cool shots going close off the water in the creeks and rivers.
Thank you! Yeah, it's hard to cram a lot of cool shots in just a few minutes, but I'm also trying to balance people losing interest by making it too long. If you're looking for a slower video, might I interest you in something else? My most popular video by far, has a lot of beautiful Winter shots from New Hampshire, and is sure to not disappoint:

That was great! Such a wide variety of perspectives, especially that one straight down over the steeple.
Gosh how long did you spend editing? I've gotta go back and count how many snippets there were?!!
Thank you!. I actually cheat quite a bit with my yearly recap video. After 2020, I decided I was just going to use the same music every year, because it's awesome, so I saved a template fil with the music and all the transitions marked and then I just slap all the shots in, usually in chronological order, and I'm good to go!

Reactions: rwarrior
Thank you!. I actually cheat quite a bit with my yearly recap video. After 2020, I decided I was just going to use the same music every year, because it's awesome, so I saved a template fil with the music and all the transitions marked and then I just slap all the shots in, usually in chronological order, and I'm good to go!
Amazing!!! You're great!!!

Thank you! I was fortunate to get a lot of flying in this year. Those were actually Bald Eagles. I didn't know they were there until my drone was right there. Looks like mama is in the nest in the center of the screen, and papa is outside to the left.
My favourite bird in the world. I missed Mama on the nest too-much easier to see than Pop though. Thanks for the clarification. PS my spell checker picked up the “mispelling” of ”center“ or centre as we spell it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N