DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Finally, no Wobbles on my Hyperlapses with my new M3!

Yes- I am familiar with this video. I have watched it many times. I also purchased his LUTs. I was never able to fly like he does. He is my hero with those videos. I think I will just have to keep at my usual routine an try to learn asw much as I can.
I've been thinking about our conversation all afternoon. Here is the LRLightroom render page. I found this. I cannot recall which level of motion blur I have checked until I do a processing. I think this is IT! I have checked other parameters that I know I already use. I probably render at the medium rate. (see LRT motion blur). click to enlarge.

Dale
LR Lightroom render page.jpg

I've been thinking about our conversation all afternoon. Here is the LRLightroom render page. I found this. I cannot recall which level of motion blur I have checked until I do a processing. I think this is IT! I have checked other parameters that I know I already use. I probably render at the medium rate. (see LRT motion blur). click to enlarge.

Dale
Dale, that may be what is doing it. For sure if you do another TL, make sure that is off/not checked and see if that cleans things up.

Dale, that may be what is doing it. For sure if you do another TL, make sure that is off/not checked and see if that cleans things up.
I kind of like the motion blur- I might just do two or three choices for comparison.

ghosting.jpg
This is the ghosting I was referring to. Does it appear in the individual frames, or only the final video?

View attachment 148828
This is the ghosting I was referring to. Does it appear in the individual frames, or only the final video?
I turned down the motion blur on my rendering page and this does not show up anymore. There was a scale of 1 through 5 for motion blur and I re set it from 5 to 1 (the lowest).

Have you uploaded the new version?
I have the new firmware version for the
Have you uploaded the new version?
Do you mean the new version of LR Timelapse? I am not going to purchase that. The advancements are not required for my work. I have the latest M3 DJI firmware but not the fly safe updates since I do that on purpose.

I have the new firmware version for the

Do you mean the new version of LR Timelapse? I am not going to purchase that. The advancements are not required for my work. I have the latest M3 DJI firmware but not the fly safe updates since I do that on purpose.
No, I meant a new version of the video without the ghosting.

Internet working on it
I’m doing another sunrise right now and will process with zero motion blur setting
Internet working on it
I’m doing another sunrise right now and will process with zero motion blur setting
Just sending for comments- up this am at 5:30 for 6:31 AM sunrise. Plan for sunrise hyperlapse with M3.

25 minute shoot
3 second intervals on Video/hyperlapse mode
500 frames
F/2.8 ISO 100
Exposure on Auto- 1/30th second to 1/500th second
Precessed in Premiere Pro, with manual color grading plus Film Poets LUTs and warp stabilization.
During render of video, zero setting on motion blur. I see no motion blur in this clip.

Please note, the foreground was BLACK due to high dynamic range, and ONLY RECOVERABLE because of the use of the MASKING TOOL. See the still image for the final shot and the video Turning the foreground from black to green. 5-26-2022 Destacada Sunrise-drone view.jpg

Check out “5-26-2022-Sunrise hyperlapse.mp4” from Dale Davis,M.D. on Vimeo.

Last edited:
I'm glad to be finished with the Chile video. It took 30 days, 8 hours at the computer a day! I was excited to get back to learning about the M3. Last night I did some more filming. I did two more hyper lapses, 2 second intervals, one 300 shots, and one 125 shots. I stabilized them in Premiere Pro warp stabilizer, and also tried out the telephoto lens. I was actually able to shoot downtown from my house which is 12.2 miles! Thankfully there were no visible wobbles in the stabilized clips, as opposed to multiple trials with my M2P.

Secondly, neither video would have shown the foreground which was black in the drone-generated version. I opened it up easily in the new Adobe masking. The original video , generated from the drone, was useless. The foreground was all black with no details. But in LR Timelapse, I used the linear adjustment tool inside masking and made the foreground visible. I also did the sky adjustment with the mask. Love that tool! Here is the 35 second video.

Beautiful :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom