DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally skinned my M2P

My Mavic Pro 1 with the Decal Girl version of the Gulf scheme. That's my FAA registration number up front. I added the stripes on the legs using reflective orange tape since they were solid blue.

Now THAT is a truly beautiful wrap!

First I've seen where vinyl was used on the props though and I'm wondering what, if any flight characteristics changed with them wrapped? Doesn't seem to (to me anyway) to be the best idea.

My main concern with wrapping props is that cracks and splits may not be apparent. This is also a potential issue of wrapping the main body too but for props it is a particular risk.

It's hard to impress me with such things, although I have to admit both drones look awesome.

@dannybgoode: The dirt/grime completely complements your scheme — it really sets it apart (also, anything that is #3 I generally take a liking to)

@
Hungarian Eagle: It looks like a race car — like one you don't even want to take out and drive for the fear of scratching it. It really looks like paint, very slick indeed.

What a fantastic looking drone, you have extremely good taste. Now where have I seen that before...........

Reactions: dannybgoode

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna