DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Find my drone GPS tracker

thegronz

Reactions
Does anyone know of a GPS tracking device I can put on my Mavic pro? It seems as though if you crash land, the screen goes dark when using The DJI app.

Trackimo (GPS tracker) and Marco Polo (radio tracker) are two commonly used trackers.

You can find a list of other commonly used trackers here.

Seems quite small, may be able to reduce the size by removing the case or use as it is, free 12 month tracking (UK based) then not sure how much.

Does anyone know of a GPS tracking device I can put on my Mavic pro? It seems as though if you crash land, the screen goes dark when using The DJI app.
Actually there is a map of your flight on the app. When I didnt have enough battery to return it. It landed gracefully
On a side street going to the location using the car and a the map. it was exactly where the app showed me. I'm grateful dji provides this software.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Actually there is a map of your flight on the app
This is only useful if the aircraft remains connected to the remote controller until it lands (or at least until it starts descending to the landing spot). In a case where it continues to fly (or drift) horizontally after disconnecting from the remote controller, an external tracker can be very helpful.

Reactions: Thomas B
Marco Polo for me. I use it inside a stuffed animal to play hide and seek with my grand kids, aged 5-9. It's great training on how to use the tracker.:D
Oh, I also use it on my M2Z.

• Haha
Reactions: PAW
Trackimo (GPS tracker) and Marco Polo (radio tracker) are two commonly used trackers.

You can find a list of other commonly used trackers here.

Very useful recommendation! Exactly what i need. Before, I even considered using tile for tracking. Later, I found that it is only suitable for short distance tracking of small items. Its small size is suitable for drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan