DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finding Flight Logs

Lets Fly

Reactions
I have seen instructions how to open flight logs on line and on this forum. Generally they tell you to hook up your phone to your computer and go from there.
I do not use a phone but a iPad mini 4. Wouldn't the logs be stored in that devise somewhere? When I hook it up to my Mac, I can not find any DJI settings.
I am still having yaw problems to the right and want to see what the motors are doing.

Thanks dirkclod, i'll try again. If you remember in a past thread I was having trouble with the Mavic Air yawing to the right and thought i corrected it with calibrations, but that didn't work.
I did see on other sites that this is a problem that comes up on other DJI drones.

OK got them. Not having iTunes on the mac anymore since the upgrade I had to go through Finder. I placed the Flight Records and Flight Logs folder
on the desk top. When I open records, it opens in code gibberish, and logs says no app available to open.
Anyone know how do we convert the gibberish to english?

@sar104 @BudWalker and many more. I can’t or would and when one of them see this I’m sure they can help ya .?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom