DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finland Calling!

Tramk

Reactions
Hello, and happy new year to you all!

I was active in this forum in 2015-16 with another nick, and participated with only a few comments. Playing with a Phantom 3 with which I flew a few times and then gave it to a relative. I lived in Norway at that time, and recently moved to Finland. After having read lots of information, I am considering buying an MA2, but haven't made any decision yet. But always, when I continue to convince myself looking at another solution, I end up with MA2. A priority for me that it should have obstacle warning. I will continue to read your contributions, and perhaps participate with a few notes myself.

Happy flying, and take care!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Tramk.

I am considering buying an MA2, but haven't made any decision yet.

I have flown the Spark since 2017 and always wanted the newest, best thing to come out but I waited until the MA2 showed up on the market.

When DJI released a firmware update around August 2020 for digital zoom capabilities on the MA2, I purchased the Fly More Combo and I'm not disappointed with my choice.

As slup had stated above, you can't go wrong with the MA2. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome back to the forum!

I’ve only been with the hobby for a little over a year, but you’ve got a better vantage point of the changes (technological and regulator) over several years. So I look forward to reading your shared knowledge from time to time.

MA2 won’t disappoint you. Safe flying in 2021!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569