DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finland / Suomi anyone flying DJI?

Masa

Reactions
Hello, I live in Kuopio and fly the Mavic. Also some other rc:s. Would be fun to change thoughts about our flying here in our home country and also a possible meetup.
48ae58ec9c2412a6970252cf7ebe0197.jpg

Welcome, there is a person that posts in the Inspire forums from Finland. Maybe you can contact him there, search deltalimatango. Nice Pic!

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
Täältä huudetaan hep! Onko mavic toiminut niinkuin pitää? Itselläni ei oikeen ota tuulta alle, katkoo koko ajan yhteyttä ohjaimeen.

Tervehdys ja tervetuloa Tampere! Nyt meitä on jo 3. Olen ollut jonkin verran privana yhteydessä Saranpäähän. Laita toki pm kun ehdit.

Moi!

I'm a US expat living in Helsinki for the past few years. Just picked up a Mavic Pro this week.

Hi Guys...
Ive put my mavic on a tree at Ruunaa park.
I've hit the top of it.

Could someone help me with an other drone to have it back ? I think it's an easy catch. I'm trying with à stick of wood but it's too high for me.

Tell me your price every work needs à salary
Im leaving Finland next week ...

Edit: or do you know à shop I could buy à mavic air or spark ? to save my drone with it. It's an expensive solution, But if it's the only one...hoping it's à good solution..

Im open to Any other ideas
Big thanks
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Again,
Im looking for a bow or where to buy one near Ruunaa/joensuu. Thanks

Miten muilla toimii tuo uus minin päivitys mulla alkaa herjaamaan moottorin nopeus erroria ja pyytää tarkastamaan moottorin ja vaihtamaan lavat??:mad:

Hi, I'm a Swiss, spending part of my life in Jyvaskyla. Ususally here over the long weekend of Easter, Whit Sunday and others (usually for about two weeks) and usually also from Midsummer to mid-August. Also sometimes in Soini during these periods. Flying a Mini for the time being.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas