DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FirehouseTechnology

Manty

Reactions
Have been trying to get Firehouse technology strobes in USA. No one has stock! Are they still trading?

Manty: Not sure what is going on but I just got the 3-pack with R,G,W strobes and that order shipped immediately. This was about two weeks ago but maybe there's been a rush. Anyway, hope you get an order in soon.

Firehouse Technology Dual strobes are available here on Amazon.

If you're looking for ARC lights, you can buy them directly from Firehouse Technology here.

Duals are good, but I recommend the ARC2s. Have them on all my birds in Aerial Pixel mounts.
View attachment 75081

And no noticeable problems to date with strobes in modes with filming Thomas ?
I'm trying to imagine how they might be at dusk for blue hour light, thought maybe they can be seen especially in video as they flash . . . they are too bright to look at when using them as noted by a few others.

About to order mine as younger brother is off to visit his daughter (my niece) in Margate NJ, so I'll get them sent there.

And no noticeable problems to date with strobes in modes with filming Thomas ?
I'm trying to imagine how they might be at dusk for blue hour light, thought maybe they can be seen especially in video as they flash . . . they are too bright to look at when using them as noted by a few others.

About to order mine as younger brother is off to visit his daughter (my niece) in Margate NJ, so I'll get them sent there.
I have never had a photo or movie where the 2 ARC2’s can be detected.
Here’s an example, the ARC2s were on as in the image above:

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I have never had a photo or movie where the 2 ARC2’s can be detected.
Here’s an example, the ARC2s were on as in the image above:

Awesome, thanks for the updated feedback !!
That does instill some more confidence in the purchase, from posts about not looking at them when turning them on, I thought something may be visible in video in those light conditions.

I wonder why DJI bother to have the front LEDs turn off when the camera is in use for pics or vid ?

Awesome, thanks for the updated feedback !!
That does instill some more confidence in the purchase, from posts about not looking at them when turning them on, I thought something may be visible in video in those light conditions.

I wonder why DJI bother to have the front LEDs turn off when the camera is in use for pics or vid ?
Actually there is a default off for pictures... it’s in the manual. Sorry, not sure about videos or if it’s adjustable.... but if the ARC2s don’t show up neither will oem.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM