DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fireworks with Mavic Air and Spark (let the negative comments begin)

BingErr

Reactions
Posted this to MavicPilots and SparkPilots forums because I used both drones quite a bit. I watermarked the corner of the screen with "hd" or "4k" so you can tell which drone I'm using for each shot. Overall the Mavic Air did AMAZING. Very clear shots with very little blur of the fireworks. 3-axis gimbal was very evident on the Mavic Air, as the Spark was tilting all over the place since there was a little wind last night (nothing too bad). The Spark shots are a little blurry at times and the video overall seems a little gray instead of black. Just a bit more contrast on the Mavic Air as well as more vibrant colors. All the city fireworks were over Silver Lake so I really don't feel I was putting anyone in danger since it would just be my property falling into the lake if something went wrong. I'm open to hear another point of view if you can persuade me.

Reactions: Snoopy2020
Great video, excellent shots I loved my shots where it looked like I was going through the fireworks (using the mavic pro's zoom with 2.7k) but they came out fuzzy and I left them out of my vid :( but your's came out well :)

Reactions: BingErr
Good stuff I wanted to but decided not to. I will say I wouldn’t have flown threw the fireworks but again love bro[emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: BingErr
Great video, excellent shots I loved my shots where it looked like I was going through the fireworks (using the mavic pro's zoom with 2.7k) but they came out fuzzy and I left them out of my vid :( but your's came out well :)
I just watched a video earlier that lost focus at times, but it still looked pretty good. Was it yours? Please post a link. I'd love to check it out. Thanks

Good stuff I wanted to but decided not to. I will say I wouldn’t have flown threw the fireworks but again love bro[emoji106][emoji106]
To tell you the truth I wasn't sure if I was going to go through them until I started filming around the neighborhood fireworks and built up my confidence. I've had the oppurtunity before and always chickened out because of fear of destroying the drone. But I wasn't worried about hurting anyone below because it was just a lake.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98