DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update MA2 DJI wont allow connection with my ISP

wallyballs

Reactions
Whats the Issue with DJI connecting to some IPS's for a firmware up date? My DJI will not connect with my ISP. I talked with my ISP today, they told me there is no reason for this..I have tried everything. It will allow me to connect with my cell phone service

I have tried everything.
Check your Firewall settings. DJI wants (for whatever reason) to have inbound traffic allowed to some of its services ...

Allow traffic IN: (Depending on what DJI products you have installed, your list will vary)

1595565555554.png

Reactions: iaincaradoc
Check your Firewall settings. DJI wants (for whatever reason) to have inbound traffic allowed to some of its services ...

Allow traffic IN: (Depending on what DJI products you have installed, your list will vary)

View attachment 108700
Thanks for the tip, I had not looked at that before. Today I disabled the firewall completely to test with no luck. I did look at what you mentioned and they were checked, I just have 2 for DJI. All I have is DJI asst 2 on my pc..

Presumably it is going thru your router on it's way to your ISP, wheres on you phone it is not ( at least with a cell connection) so you might check there too for blocked ports or whatever the issue is.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857