DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update -New Features?

Citizen Flier

Reactions
I posted this in the Firmware/Software forum. No replies. So I'm trying here as I hope the firmware has added something useful for the M2P.

I updated the SC yesterday as prompted (4.27.2020). I can't find an update feature list. I'm assuming the firmware update is for the Go4 app? I'm using SC with Mp2.

After booting up the M2P it appears there is not a new update for that. I like to have all firmware matched up at home rather than get a prompt in the field just before a flight.

It's helpful with any app updates to know about actual feature improvements instead of just getting the typical manufacturer's "bug fixes" statement. But perhaps that's all she wrote?

Thanks

Reactions: Simone L
I posted this in the Firmware/Software forum. No replies. So I'm trying here as I hope the firmware has added something useful for the M2P.

I updated the SC yesterday as prompted (4.27.2020). I can't find an update feature list. I'm assuming the firmware update is for the Go4 app? I'm using SC with Mp2.

After booting up the M2P it appears there is not a new update for that. I like to have all firmware matched up at home rather than get a prompt in the field just before a flight.

It's helpful with any app updates to know about actual feature improvements instead of just getting the typical manufacturer's "bug fixes" statement. But perhaps that's all she wrote?

Thanks
Minor bug fixes
Now works wit the Phantom 2 Pro Version 2
I haven't seen anything that pops out but it works as before with both my drones now, and my work Mavic Enterprise.

There is something new in DJI labs but for me it's in Chinese. I briefly recall it being about being able to stream the drone view to social but now can't find that information anywhere. Does anyone else have the Chinese in the DJI labs part of the settings?

There is something new in DJI labs but for me it's in Chinese. I briefly recall it being about being able to stream the drone view to social but now can't find that information anywhere. Does anyone else have the Chinese in the DJI labs part of the settings?
Click and read [THIS]

Reactions: Hegemone
V01.00.0700 includes:
-Support for Phantom 4 Pro v2.0
-Added ability to view HDMI live broadcast by connecting the FPV goggles to the Smart Controller using USB-C. Users can see the camera view of the air unit on screen and also transmit the live view to other display devices via HDMI.
-Optimized the overall user experience.

And don’t forget....probably added some more NFZs to the list. “Minor Bug Fixes” is what they say.

I just loaded 4.27.2020.

Download worked smoothly.

However, I'm disturbed about the "transmitting" Transmitting my stuff, what "stuff" to who? DJI? I don't like my info going to China.

It's "Updating" now, rather slowly, on a very fast PC.

Assistant says Update successful.

Thanks
On the smart controller it listed the firmware update topics. There were maybe three or four. Nothing earthshaking. Sorry I can’t remember the specifics.

I also noticed that the 2nd one from the bottom in the DJI Labs menu is in Chinese writing. I figured I would wait a week or so and then update it again using assistant 2. It updated directly through the smart controller this time, although I noticed in the notes that some folks have posted that it is supposed to be done through assistant 2 I guess. It came up and asked to update, and I said go ahead.
I believe in one of the earlier updates I did, it had some things in Chinese writing. I waited a few days and then updated again and it fixed it. Hopefully that works out the same this time.

Reactions: Hegemone
And don’t forget....probably added some more NFZs to the list. “Minor Bug Fixes” is what they say.

Exactly why I have not done any updates since last Summer. I don't even fire up the controller or bird near wifi signals.

Firmware is .700, Goapp is .36, then its matched up.

You can see the feature list while on the update screen. Had no problems so far and didnt see any new features not mentioned, but i just had a quick check to see if the basics work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro