DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update on the CS

All I’m doing is powering up my CS for an update, lol

Not very impatient.....;)

I don’t mind the wait, it’ll come when it’s good and ready;)

But... a big but I’m in the same boat as everyone else who’s spent all their hard earned cash getting this cracking screen;)

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Should we form a CS user group and send a lot of requests for update. My concern is that the CS will get put on the back burner since the new controller for Mavic 2 is out

Reactions: Porky
Just deleted my above post, wrong info but yeah I totally agree with you about us being put on the back burner.

It’s always that way. But you start to not care. The CS will let you know when it’s ready... just bear with it... it’s the best possible way to see your FPV especially in sunny conditions... so if it takes more time that’s fine. Eventually the new firmware will come our way. Real question is... Do you want it.... at least with the CS you know it will work without trouble. I am spoiled in a sense I guesss... always used the CS so don’t know any better otherwise.

Reactions: mikeroycollins
I’ve come from an iPhone to the CS, difference, night and day;) love it but was just a bit frustrated that I couldn’t do things with it like I could with the iPhone.

1st thing I encountered was not being able to update everything vis the CS but I could with my iPhone, (firmware the drone/controller/batts)

I’ve come from an iPhone to the CS, difference, night and day;) love it but was just a bit frustrated that I couldn’t do things with it like I could with the iPhone.

1st thing I encountered was not being able to update everything vis the CS but I could with my iPhone, (firmware the drone/controller/batts)
Like JRT said let them get the bugs out first then they can down load to CS. So i see they are having bugs already! from the Dji forums i read, I'll wait!!.

Like JRT said let them get the bugs out first then they can down load to CS. So i see they are having bugs already! from the Dji forums i read, I'll wait!!.

I’m not worried one way or the other when the firmwares released, I can always revert back to my iPhone for certain features. I just wished I could’ve updated my drone/controller/batteries as per my post #4;) on the CS.

Agree with ya, let the bugs get ironed out first then we’ll see what happens;)

Reactions: Inspirephil
I'm one getting that dreadful message

Reactions: Inspirephil
Hi guys, I’ve been having problems updating the M2p with the latest firmware, finally managed to get it done with a combination of assistant and the WiFi.
Little dismayed to see no waypoints on my CS. Is that the current state of affairs or is my “hybrid update” missing something?
Thanks. Peter

Hopefully the next CS Go4 app update will have the new waypoints function so hold on tight, shouldn’t be to long, well..;)

Your correct, still waiting for the updated version and been unable to do the firmware updates for a long time.

This is the first time I've ever had an issue with firmware updates of any kind. I wonder if others are getting this same network error message on CS.

I hooked up my iPad Pro and everything updated perfectly. I'm not sure what the deal is with CS.
You should expect to have issues in the future too. Updates via the RC/monitor using wi-fi have always been iffy for me. Sometimes they work. Often they don't. That's when I simply pull out my laptop with Assistant 2 on it and update both the AC (first) and RC (next). That method has never failed.

Very quick question, I know there’s a new go 4 app firmware release for the iso/android platforms, I know the CS firmware is always the last to be updated but my question is, how do we know when it’s out for our CS’s. Do we get some sort of message pop up on the screen?

Thanks guys
You are correct, when their is an update it will flash on your screen.

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest