DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Update Question

Desertdude

Reactions
i haven't flown my new Mavic yet. I did one firmware update when I got it. Now I turned it on and it had a new firmware update. When I connected it to my computer I saw two updates.

My question is do I have to do each update or just the newest one.

Just install the latest update. It'll be easiest if you install it from DJI GO like this:

Just install the latest update. It'll be easiest if you install it from DJI GO like this:

Don't mean to hijack but this may be helpful to someone later. MSinger I received my mavic this past Monday and when I connected it to the go app it hasn't prompted me to update. Do they ship the current mavic out with the current firmware?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Do they ship the current mavic out with the current firmware?
The last release was on 12/6, so it's possible. Check the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO to see which firmware versions you have installed.

msinger - after updating the firmware on the controller and aircraft, do you have to repeat the firmware update for all other batteries?

You need to update each additional battery separately. After starting your Mavic, open DJI GO and go to the home screen (click the DJI logo at the top, left to get there from the camera view). If the battery needs to be updated, you'll see an inconsistent firmware message with the option to install the update. You can see an example of that here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent