DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update stalled at 96% at install

WAIT! it takes awhile. Avoid stopping it till you are SURE it stalled for good!

Reactions: Filmalaska
After 45 minutes I rebooted the drone and controller. The bird did restart during the update. When they came back on Assistant did not show any connection or available updates. I’m not sure if it’s bricked or successful yet. I started the controller and bird and doesn’t seem to be any communication between the two. Going to try it again shortly.

Update
Ok, got home and connected the Mavicalone direct to the PC and Assistant. Took about 10 seconds to complete and said update successful.
Then connected to RC alone to the PC with Assistant and the only option was reset to factory settings. Tried that and it says failed. So I’m re-booting the computer and trying again.

I have tried multiple times to upgrade the firmware. The first update worked but the next one will not complete the upload. Any suggestions?

I have tried multiple times to upgrade the firmware. The first update worked but the next one will not complete the upload. Any suggestions?
Hi,
What I ended up having to do was connect the bird alone to the computer. I ran DJI Assist 2 and that worked fine. Then I started the remote and Mavic. The RC said the updates on the 2 units (RC and Mavic) we’re different and would I like it fixed. I selected Yes and the RC then updated successfully. Whew.

Reactions: flockshot
Filmalaska
Make sure you have all the features you had prior to the update. I had multiple update failures before a 'successful upload' message. Features from upgrades V01.04.000 & V.01.4.0100 (Quickshots & Pano modes) were missing after V01.04.0200. Additionally, forward & downward sensors were not working. End result....crash.

Filmalaska
Make sure you have all the features you had prior to the update. I had multiple update failures before a 'successful upload' message. Features from upgrades V01.04.000 & V.01.4.0100 (Quickshots & Pano modes) were missing after V01.04.0200. Additionally, forward & downward sensors were not working. End result....crash.
Thanks for the advice. I haven’t even flown it yet as I make sure it has full functionality first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard