DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update

DerekJG

Reactions
I am trying to update firmware V01.00.400. Everything correctly set up and strong wifi. I get a blue "continue downloading" notice. If I click it the notice flashes of revealing 0% and then returns. Is this normal, I have had similar problems before but they eventually resolved themselves.

I am trying to update firmware V01.00.400. Everything correctly set up and strong wifi. I get a blue "continue downloading" notice. If I click it the notice flashes of revealing 0% and then returns. Is this normal, I have had similar problems before but they eventually resolved themselves.
OK now I feel stupid! A few days ago I had a new wifi router - yes you have guessed, I did not sign in my iPad with the new password.

Reactions: Bobvt
OK now I feel stupid! A few days ago I had a new wifi router - yes you have guessed, I did not sign in my iPad with the new password.

Glad you got it sorted, I do those sorts of things often “crazy mistakes” but it’s also nice to have help if needed?

I have the same issue when I try to download update firmware V01.00.400. I can let it connected for hours and it is still 0%. How to solve the issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian