DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First attempt using training wheels software

The only part me as a complete and utter amateur with Adobe Premier would have done was the first part of the video when you are flying i would have "chopped" the video in sequence with the voice part in the music so there was a tiny skip each time the chorus said " oh whoa". It would have grabbed my attention to watch the video longer. Hope that helps.

The only part me as a complete and utter amateur with Adobe Premier would have done was the first part of the video when you are flying i would have "chopped" the video in sequence with the voice part in the music so there was a tiny skip each time the chorus said " oh whoa". It would have grabbed my attention to watch the video longer. Hope that helps.

I see what you are saying I will attempt it when I use a higher level editor. I was using windows built in editor and it does not really give you to music wave so you know when to cut for effect

I see what you are saying I will attempt it when I use a higher level editor. I was using windows built in editor and it does not really give you to music wave so you know when to cut for effect
Well even better i think it was well done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki