DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First crash!

Sub779

Reactions
G'day all
I just wanted to make this post to say I had my first crash today.

I am on a holiday and trying to do some good cinematic filming at a family farm,which has worked out well. But, due to high winds, 50kmh plus, I've been switching to sport to get back to where I need to be fast.

Long story short, I slammed right into a tree at 70kmh!
I thought the worst! I recovered it and it was fine, gimble, camera, arms, props all fine. Flew again and no problem.

What a bloody champion!

Reactions: Oconnb910
G'day all

I am on a holiday and trying to do some good cinematic filming at a family farm,which has worked out well. But, due to high winds, 50kmh plus, I've been switching to sport to get back to where I need to be fast.

I thought the worst! I recovered it and it was fine, gimble, camera, arms, props all fine. Flew again and no problem.

What a bloody champion!
Well that is great news and yes you were very lucky! Unfortunately I have not been so lucky I've had two crashes both of which required service. Keep up the good luck LOL!

Hey that's great news....be more careful next time.....happy flying.Thumbswayup

Some of us feel bad for you... some of us might want to see the video of said drone vs. tree encounter ;)

G'day all

What a bloody champion!
As meniotned above, would have been good if you were filming the tree crash.
You may want ta quick look at this thread to avoid some more adrenalin ruishes whilst on your trip... :)
The top 15 ways to have a crash.....

Cheers,

Ian

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven