DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone, First Video

Kaiken

Reactions
Hi guys! First post and new member here. Looking forward to being a part of the community.
I'm speechless on the feelings and adventure this thing has given me in a single weekend. Mashed up some footage I took over the past weekend and ended the video with a bro invite to the local bar. I know my flights are a bit reckless but I just can't contain myself.

Hiya Kaiken, welcome to the forum! It's a great community. Nice video and good to see that the locals at the bar reacted in a good way to spotting a drone above them! Cool.
Thank you! Close neighborhood. Lived there nearly my whole life. I honestly know probably half of the people at that bar that day haha.

Reactions: Stelaruk
Welcome an Good footage!!! ...remember fly safe an watch those people being around... checkout the rules with our Mavic Pro cuz they do got them...[emoji19]... good vid bro!

Reactions: Kaiken
Welcome an Good footage!!! ...remember fly safe an watch those people being around... checkout the rules with our Mavic Pro cuz they do got them...[emoji19]... good vid bro!
Yeah, I'm sure I broke a few of them. Not a ton of open space here in the city. I'll be sure to take it easy though. Thanks!

Nice video :) especially of your neighbourhood. Using different modes like tripod or the cinematic mode would allow less sharp jerky movements and make the turns much smoother :) keep up the good work!

Nice video :) especially of your neighbourhood. Using different modes like tripod or the cinematic mode would allow less sharp jerky movements and make the turns much smoother :) keep up the good work!
Thanks for the advice. I just adjusted some of the controls and gimble speeds to be a little more smooth. Have a couple trips to Florida and Wisconsin coming within the month to play with more footage.

Thanks for the advice. I just adjusted some of the controls and gimble speeds to be a little more smooth. Have a couple trips to Florida and Wisconsin coming within the month to play with more footage.

Looking forward to viewing more footage cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111