DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First feild flight M2p Buckleys falls Geelong Australia

Great vids. Your pretty stable with your flight and video control. I'm sh1t that's why I take mostley pics. Lol. I need to practice more with videos.
Here is my YouTube channel most of the coast videos including alcoa was on the obsidian with nd filters

I'm still learning I still think I'm crap as trying to get the yaw and gimble to be smoother lol as still to harsh on them .

Yeh give it a shot I think it slows all your movements down to make for better video. Was wondering where atti mode was on the Mavic 2
Not yet thats my next flight when get good weather .
I used to fly in atti mode but dji killed that as could slide made it better for video .

Yeh give it a shot I think it slows all your movements down to make for better video. Was wondering where atti mode was on the Mavic 2
Atti mode not advailable on mp2 unless you hack ya craft but that voids all warranty. And is frowned on .

People believe GPS will save every crash and atti mode will increase dji care . But the funny thing all the crashes I seen lately is there craft went into atti mode because GPS lost they don't know how to fly in manual .But I can't change that .

Yep. You need to know how to fly in atti mode for that very reason. Used to practice on my p3 all the time.

Thanks for adding me to your fb group btw

People believe GPS will save every crash and atti mode will increase dji care . But the funny thing all the crashes I seen lately is there craft went into atti mode because GPS lost they don't know how to fly in manual .But I can't change that .

Yep. You need to know how to fly in atti mode for that very reason. Used to practice on my p3 all the time.

Thanks for adding me to your fb group btw
Your welcome
I did my commercial licence and you have to fly for 5 hours total and majority was in atti mode . I still love just flying in atti mode it's like freedom .

Reactions: vinpor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78