DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight and video... Tuscany

Yoshimitsu

Reactions

First experience on my Mavic. Tried Beginner Mode for 15 minutes but that was kinda boring. So flew 1.2km away following the dirt road to my house and back. Nerve wreaking experience... my iPhone died at the furthest point and it was 3-4 minutes of suspense before I heard the neighbor's dogs barking and knew that little wonder was flying back home.
Tried to get creative on my second and third flights but I realize I was touching the control way too much and probably need ND filters as well. Also my first video editing experience (on iMovie, dont love it I have to say) and again I realize I played a bit too much with the speed of each segment (just felt dull at times at regular speed).
Anyway, first of hopefully many flights and videos with my MP so do give feedback, I'm here to learn from the more experienced pilots.

EDIT: corrected a few grammatical errors

Last edited:
Beautiful landscape. But I think you are right, would probably look even better with filters.

Reactions: Yoshimitsu
Enjoyed your video very much and yes, I agree that filters would take care of the glare from the sun. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Yoshimitsu
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31