DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight, concerning questions

pilifida

Reactions
Hello guys,

Today was my first flight with mavic pro. Besides the bla bla of how stable it is, i have to worring questions:

First one:
The video feed lags ALOT and the image is choppy. The drone movements are seen with maybe 1 second later. I have a xperia z2 and i.m connecting it to the usb socjet of the rc. How can i fix that?

Second:
I bought one spare battery. The battery that came in the drone it fits perfectly. The second battery, afteri fix it into the drone, can be lifted a bit let.s say for 1-2 mm. I do not know the term in english but it has some visible movement, compared to the other battery.

Thank you in advance!

Hello guys,

Today was my first flight with mavic pro. Besides the bla bla of how stable it is, i have to worring questions:

First one:
The video feed lags ALOT and the image is choppy. The drone movements are seen with maybe 1 second later. I have a xperia z2 and i.m connecting it to the usb socjet of the rc. How can i fix that?

Second:
I bought one spare battery. The battery that came in the drone it fits perfectly. The second battery, afteri fix it into the drone, can be lifted a bit let.s say for 1-2 mm. I do not know the term in english but it has some visible movement, compared to the other battery.

Thank you in advance!
1) your problem is the new version of go4. Uninstall it and install version .16 and that'll solve the problem. Search the recent threads on here and you'll find the link to easily download.
2) battery shouldn't move at all once clipped in! I'd contact wherever you bought it, and either exchange it or get a refund. Make sure you get a genuine dji battery. Don't fly with it like that.

Hi and Welcome! Regarding your questions:
  1. Standard Go 4 issue. A quick search will give you things to try but the easiest to do is toggle between camera and video. This only sometimes works but is easy to try. Your problem is probably your Go 4 version and you may need to downgrade to find one that works for you.
  2. Skiergd got it right. The battery should be a solid fit so I would return it. I would only buy from an authorized DJI dealer to get OEM parts.

Than you all. The battery is genuine i think. I will contact the shop and i.ll get an exchange hopefully

Can you check your accu's please? And see? Maybe i.m.just paranoid

I would return it. You are not being paranoid, it should be a solid fit with no movement.

I just checked mine (everything is oem), never crashed, only 2 months old, and the batterys wiggle EVER SO SLIGHTLY. I wouldn't really consider it "moving" or "play". Its hard to explain, but its just really the little bit of movement within the clips.

I just checked mine (everything is oem), never crashed, only 2 months old, and the batterys wiggle EVER SO SLIGHTLY. I wouldn't really consider it "moving" or "play". Its hard to explain, but its just really the little bit of movement within the clips.
This is what i.m thinking. I do not mean to dissrespect the previous members who kindly answered, but i was thinking it could be the clips tolerances. Does your gap is as big as mine if you gently pull the battery up?

Anyway, i mailed the seller

...the batterys wiggle EVER SO SLIGHTLY...
I don't know what the fly/don't fly battery wiggle point is but I would not want my contacts to have any movement. The posted picture showed a sloppy fit that I would not be comfortable with.

Reactions: pilifida
My MP is two weeks old, I bought Fly More Combo which has three batteries. Just tried all of them and they fit very tight, no movement whatsoever, feels like a one solid piece. I'm not saying your battery is bad but I cannot reproduce any movement after battery is clipped in.

Another guy on a fb group told that he's drone has the same gap. In theory the clips are near the contacr pins, which are longer then the 1 mm upper movement so should be fine i guess.

So i (we) should consider them as plastic molding tolerances and ignore it. [emoji23]
i am. I know there is nothing wrong with mine. I just checked all 3 batts and they're all the same. I can only see a gap if i pull up on it, and even then it is only the "tolerance" that the clips allow. Since the battery is located on top, with gravity, the gap will never happen and it'll always fit on flush and tight unless you physically pull on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54