DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 First flight in a month

Droffarc

Reactions
I was quite surprised at how easy it is to fly the mini2 again.
I tried out the 4k30fps again, now that I have access to a newer computer - and was astounded at the picture quality/clarity.

Here is a little shot

Attachments

• DJI_0715.JPG
    DJI_0715.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 59
Wow, it's a stunning shot. I would have been astounded also if I got that shot. Very sharp and clear.

I was quite surprised at how easy it is to fly the mini2 again.
I tried out the 4k30fps again, now that I have access to a newer computer - and was astounded at the picture quality/clarity.

Here is a little shot
I am also a new Mni2 pilot. For this shot, about how high and far from you was your drone? Was it in sight? Thanks, just learning as much as i can.

I am also a new Mni2 pilot. For this shot, about how high and far from you was your drone? Was it in sight? Thanks, just learning as much as i can.
Welcome to the world of drone photography then funflyer. I too just fly for the fun of it.
For this shot I am not certain how high the mini2 was but I guess about twenty to thirty meters - and so close I could still hear it - not more than twenty meters so yes it was right in front of me, a little to the side. The terrain where I was standing was not flat, in fact I was standing on an almost flat rock and had to take care when I hand landed, not to lose my footing.
I have the habit of flying where there are almost to no people and prefer wide open spaces - like over the sea where I will not bother anyone.
Have fun!

Reactions: funflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+