DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Image I've Ever Taken With a Drone!

Th3Cap3

Reactions
So, I am sure this is super basic and not impressive in the least, but I'm actually really happy with how this photo came out, don't know why....LOL. Figured I would share it with you all! I'm looking forward to learning more about the capabilities of this drones camera, I'm so excited!

org_cf1ddff6334f5427_1572218190000.jpg

Taken with a Mavic 2 Pro, no post processing done, this is straight from the drone.

So, I am sure this is super basic and not impressive in the least, but I'm actually really happy with how this photo came out, don't know why....LOL. Figured I would share it with you all! I'm looking forward to learning more about the capabilities of this drones camera, I'm so excited!

View attachment 84343

Taken with a Mavic 2 Pro, no post processing done, this is straight from the drone.

Tap to focus, remember that.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

That's your first one too bro . . . keep it forever!!

View attachment 84343

Welcome..! Now go take more..!

View attachment 84343

If you do much photography with a ground camera you will be amazed at the perspective from the drone and what is revealed.Photos at 10-20' altitude especially straight down or close to it are fascinating too.Have fun!

You bought a drone and your first favorite photo is with the drone on the ground [emoji848]...I’m confused