DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First M1P outing - viewing screen issues (Cellphone)

goixiz

Reactions
I use an abondoned cellphone for fulltime use on the SPark and now the M1P
I never had any issues till yesterday when i flew my M1P for the first time
I see how i can fix this issue

I was getting a lot of screen viewing problems - various occasions the screen was all garbled (colors but not legible) sometimes half the screen blacks out and sometimes just like mosaic. Is this a problem of my samsung J3 phone not able to handle the M1P or is this a cable issue [Using OTG cable supplied by dji - uUSB-uUSB]. I dont have issue on my spark but using OTG that i purchased aftermarket

Do you have a better phone to test with? That would be the first place I would look. The J3 is a pretty slow phone. I haven't used the J3 specifically, but I have used other slow phones and had similar issues. I have never had any issues with the dji cables.

Do you have a better phone to test with? That would be the first place I would look. The J3 is a pretty slow phone. I haven't used the J3 specifically, but I have used other slow phones and had similar issues. I have never had any issues with the dji cables.
I will try a tablet later but thanks for the heads up - But with the tablet i will be using a longer OTG cable i made and that means 2 changes - i will revert the DJI cable to my spark and J3 (the J3 has been flawless for my spark)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty