DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic 3 Pro Mountain Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 77603
  • Start date
Gathered up my 2 batteries and car charger and new MP3 and headed up to my favorite mountain highway. I brought the I2 as well but didn't end up using it. Found the MP3 fairly mesmerizing. Especially the 70mm lens. I shot this in Normal mode with no post.

Time for more experimenting
Hi,

Sorry to ask...were you filming in 60 fps? The video is kinda choppy, frames are bumping as I see. Can you confirm?

This is the X7 version in earlier light

forgive the end card...someone already got on me for that
These really look fine for demonstrating a good use for the 70 mm. For the video in post #6 I see a lot of red colored snow, is this an artifact of over saturation?

Last edited:
I’d forgotten how friendly the Autel forum is. I hope all your nitpicking helps you feel better about yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: SkywalkerFeng
I’d forgotten how friendly the Autel forum is. I hope all your nitpicking helps you feel better about yourselves.
Please don't let the constructive criticism get in the way of our appreciation. We are all still wanting to make sure we each get the most out of our own Mavic 3 Pro's, and learning from each other, asking questions, and offering helpful suggestions so we can all improve. Autel pilots are just happy that their drones didn’t crash! LOL!

Reactions: vtcats
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User