DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic 3 Pro Mountain Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 77603
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 77603

Gathered up my 2 batteries and car charger and new MP3 and headed up to my favorite mountain highway. I brought the I2 as well but didn't end up using it. Found the MP3 fairly mesmerizing. Especially the 70mm lens. I shot this in Normal mode with no post.

Time for more experimenting

Gathered up my 2 batteries and car charger and new MP3 and headed up to my favorite mountain highway. I brought the I2 as well but didn't end up using it. Found the MP3 fairly mesmerizing. Especially the 70mm lens. I shot this in Normal mode with no post.

Awesome! Would love to see this with the 165mm for comparison!

I'll be back for sure. Once this pass opens up after its clear of snow, its hard to stay away.

The view is breathtaking. But the subject of focus (the mountain peak in the foreground) has an unnatural "jitter", as you do the panning. Why is that?

This is the X7 version in earlier light

forgive the end card...someone already got on me for that

Reactions: GadgetGuy
This is the X7 version in earlier light

forgive the end card...someone already got on me for that
Equally dramatic, but try and fly a bit lower, or elevate the gimbal to include the peaks of the mountains behind, for the killer shot! Such a beautiful venue to dramatically demonstrate the perspective changes among the three camera cameras!

@mikereidphotography: Fwiw, I see the jitter, too, in the very cool 70mm lens OP (great sky colors), but not in the X7 post.
I now see it, too. Is this an artifact of the YT upload and compression, or part of the original recording? If the latter, what would cause it? Too fast of a shutter speed, not enough fps, or panning too quickly?

Awesome video but I can only see it in 1080p on You Tube. Did You Tube downgrade the resolution or did you submit in 1080p?

Dale
Miami

Here's another view. The Auto mode seems to be struggling to settle on a shutterspeed

The "jitter" is still noticeable, this time in both foreground and background subjects. I wonder if this has anything to do with 30FPS? I shot with 70mm camera in 60FPS the other day, the video is buttery smooth, no jitter at all.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
The "jitter" is still noticeable, this time in both foreground and background subjects. I wonder if this has anything to do with 30FPS? I shot with 70mm camera in 60FPS the other day, the video is buttery smooth, no jitter at all.
Could be..I will try that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones