DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First mistake in DJI GO4

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
I found the first issue in the app.
The digital footprint is leading its own life. As you can see, I have been in New Zealand and Russia. Two of the few countries I have never been (so far).
But Belgium and Holland are gone???????

c9544a993f18aad7bef66598e4f70c26.jpg

Have you updated today, updated to 4.1.0, yes same revision number, and my flight records are now correct. The update was just 12 MB, and has corrected my flight totals, before they did not add up correctly.

Have you updated today, updated to 4.1.0, yes same revision number, and my flight records are now correct. The update was just 12 MB, and has corrected my flight totals, before they did not add up correctly.

I don't see an update

I am using Android, Friday I had Google Play show an update for DJI Go4, even though I had version 4.1.0, I updated, the update was just 12MB. I still show version 4.1.0, and my flight totals are now accurate.

Apple iOS is not offering a Go 4 update yet / now?

I am using Android, Friday I had Google Play show an update for DJI Go4, even though I had version 4.1.0, I updated, the update was just 12MB. I still show version 4.1.0, and my flight totals are now accurate.

Thanks for this. Just checked for that update, did it, and my flight totals are now also correct.

Reactions: Mavic 57
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise