DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First MPP casualty

I had a video feed disconnection a couple of days ago, my Crystalsky totally disconnected from the MPP, however I noticed everything was fine with the drone thanks to the remote's screen, I used RTH and everything went fine.

I realized that the fault was coming from an USB-C adapter that I used to connect a mini-usb cable to the Crystalsky, I used the mini-usb on the side and it worked fine the next time.

I've heard that it is fine to restart your phone (dji screen in my case) even the remote-controller to get the feed back? Is this right?, at the time I thought about it but was worried that restarting the screen and remote would affect the RTH that was in progress.

I've heard that it is fine to restart your phone (dji screen in my case) even the remote-controller to get the feed back? Is this right?
Yes, that's correct.

at the time I thought about it but was worried that restarting the screen and remote would affect the RTH that was in progress.
RTH will only be cancelled if the remote controller reconnects to the Mavic and you press the RTH button on the remote controller or cancel RTH from the icon on the left side of DJI GO.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman