DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Photo, critique?

CCTjohn

Reactions
tTQPX7A.jpg
Took my first "Good" photo this evening and processed it in Adobe Lightroom. Thoughts and suggestions? (he says while bracing for impact)

tTQPX7A

I really like how you have the reds bumped up to capture the fall color pop. The only piece of advice I would give is sometimes when trying to make a color pop effect, you can mute the other tones or give the effect of muting the other tones and sometimes that causes the photo to seem off balance (the green grass area compared to the trees). For me I like have a decent overall balance so if I bump up one tonal, I’ll boost the others just a smidge to make it overall more balanced while still achieving that pop. But the thing about photography is everyone has their own style and opinion and at the end of the day if you are happy; that is all that matters! Good job! I look forward to seeing more of your work and how you progress.

tTQPX7A.jpg
Took my first "Good" photo this evening and processed it in Adobe Lightroom. Thoughts and suggestions? (he says while bracing for impact)

tTQPX7A
Well done. Very nice lighting. To pick the nit, white balance is a bit on the blue side, but that's your choice.

Reactions: CCTjohn
Looks great man, mainly use my mavic for photos and use my cannon pixma to print on photo paper, up to 13x19" so far its working great! I use lightroom as well its so worth it. Recently took one of my work and framed it in my office and everyone loves it then i tell them i used my drone and printer and it blows their mind lol. So easy to do.

Reactions: CCTjohn

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terancemcleod29