DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First shots from new Drone Pilot (M3P)

Ed Hurst

Reactions
Hello all,

Firstly, a big thanks to everyone here. It's a wonderful community, full of talented, well-informed, generous-hearted people willing to help, encourage and share. You've all helped me hugely already 🙏

I got my first ever drone (Mavic 3 Pro) for my 50th birthday present only a couple of weeks ago and I thought I'd share some of my first results (all stills). I'm very experienced as a terrestrial photographer, so the learning has mostly been about the actual use of the aircraft and how to deploy it to greatest effect. HUGE amounts yet to learn. Just a start.

53441369280_be12ee54b0_k.jpg

53433888377_6298916b50_k.jpg

53441369305_c3afb468fe_o.jpg

53454713223_b2251c43e2_k.jpg

53441275319_315b5d063c_o.jpg

Great shots. Curious about the circular building, purpose?
Same as you, I started out a terrestrial photographer and ended up fascinated by the new perspectives.

Reactions: Ed Hurst
Wonderful photos. It is obvious that you are an experienced photographer.

Reactions: Rchawks
Hello all,

Firstly, a big thanks to everyone here. It's a wonderful community, full of talented, well-informed, generous-hearted people willing to help, encourage and share. You've all helped me hugely already 🙏

I got my first ever drone (Mavic 3 Pro) for my 50th birthday present only a couple of weeks ago and I thought I'd share some of my first results (all stills). I'm very experienced as a terrestrial photographer, so the learning has mostly been about the actual use of the aircraft and how to deploy it to greatest effect. HUGE amounts yet to learn. Just a start.
VERY NICE - Nicely Photographed -
You have a good Eye for great Pics !

I’m graciously giving up. If a newbie can get these type of shots whatever chance is there for the rest of us? Seriously you are very welcome and clearly have lot to teach people like me. Fly safe.

Reactions: Rchawks
Thank you so much, guys - the replies above are a perfect illustration of what I mean about how positive and supportive everyone here is!

Nice way to introduce your photography and drone work. You picked a good drone model for extending your photo habit.

There are several of us on here with decades of experience doing still photography who added drones as flying tripods for new perspectives on our subjects.

Hello all,

View attachment 171774

View attachment 171775

View attachment 171776

View attachment 171777

View attachment 171778
Very nice shots, Ed. I like your use of light in about every shot!
I too am a landscape photographer with a new toy, er, tool to make photographs from a different perspective. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

And it's a great start for you and your new Mavic 3 Pro...looks great and you landed it with no problems ?

Hello all,

View attachment 171774

View attachment 171775

View attachment 171776

View attachment 171777

View attachment 171778

Hello all,

View attachment 171775
I really like that shot of the pier. Well done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N