DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini First snow of the season - DJI Mini 2

Hey guys.

Taking my new Mini 2 down the Skeena River in beautiful British Columbia

Some of the most beautiful and stunning area I have ever seen. I think I would buy 10 more batteries and you would find me frozen to a rock.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the rain.

Some of the most beautiful and stunning area I have ever seen. I think I would buy 10 more batteries and you would find me frozen to a rock.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the rain.
Thank you very much for watching and your kinds words. I have some more footage of the area i have not yet been able to edit and post, Hope to have the rest done soon. Stay tuned or even better "like and subscribe"

Reactions: Galeforce1
always enjoy your vids, i could feel the cold as i watched it great stuff

Reactions: blackomega
That is a beautiful video blackomega. Enjoyed the music as well. Great selection.

Stunning scenery. I’m very jealous. It beats the endless farm fields I’m surrounded by, and then some.

Stunning scenery. I’m very jealous. It beats the endless farm fields I’m surrounded by, and then some.

Thanks for watching. I would love to film some farm lands. More specifically I would love to film tractors at work. Planting or harvesting.

Such a beautiful place and of course a very beautiful video. I would love to see some footage near the mountains. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: old man mavic
Top shots Blackomega, started to shiver the moment the video opened. Can't remember the last time I saw snow. Look forward to your future work.

Top shots Blackomega, started to shiver the moment the video opened. Can't remember the last time I saw snow. Look forward to your future work.

Hey thanks a lot. Was a beautiful day and not that cold. Lucked out with the footage for sure

Hey man. How are you? Thanks for watching. More coming soon.
not to bad my friend, looking forwards to some more of your train vids ,have they finished that new siding yet ,i have got my A2 C of C now for when our rules change next year so am looking forwards to the benefits that will bring to where i can fly you take care ,and stay safe

not to bad my friend, looking forwards to some more of your train vids ,have they finished that new siding yet ,i have got my A2 C of C now for when our rules change next year so am looking forwards to the benefits that will bring to where i can fly you take care ,and stay safe

Yes the track is all done now

Reactions: old man mavic
Absolutely gorgeous work! As a photographer, I must also say you have some incredibly impressive views that would make wonderful stills. I am using my drone more for its photographic potential than for videography, so when I saw your video, it knocked me over! You are a real artist!! Wow and a hearty BRAVISSIMO!

Great stuff buddy. We need to try and get together and do a flight together.

A beautiful location at a perfect time. An absolute pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing a bit of our country and have a great day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61