DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini First snow of the season - DJI Mini 2

Absolutely gorgeous work! As a photographer, I must also say you have some incredibly impressive views that would make wonderful stills. I am using my drone more for its photographic potential than for videography, so when I saw your video, it knocked me over! You are a real artist!! Wow and a hearty BRAVISSIMO!

Hello and thank you for watching my film. And a big thank you for your comments, very much appreciated[emoji3]. Although 80% of my drone flying is taking video. I do take a few stills here and there. Maybe one day I’ll invest in a drone with a better camera for stills.

Thank you for watching. Please check out my channel specifically the playlist beautiful British Columbia. There might be some more videos in there that you would like to watch.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Beautiful capture mate! Thumbswayup

Reactions: blackomega
Really terrific video. I didn't think there was actually any place left in BC one could legally fly. That's why I left mine at home when I made my annual trip there--before they closed the borders, of course.

Really terrific video. I didn't think there was actually any place left in BC one could legally fly. That's why I left mine at home when I made my annual trip there--before they closed the borders, of course.
Thanks for watching. There are lots of places where you can fly in BC. Especially with the new Mini 2. It is going to be a Game Changer for the drone industry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead