DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First-time Drone Owner - Mavic Air 2

OnlyMavic

Reactions
My name is Kit. My new Mavic Air 2 is arriving tomorrow. I purchased the Fly More Combo, and the Freewell All Day filter set. I'm just looking forward to getting out into the open spaces and capturing some 4K footage for possible licensing. Hoping to make good use of these forums and the helpful people here if I run into any problems or questions.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to you in North San Diego County from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

I lived in Rancho Bernardo for 25 years (first in Greens East, then Gatewood Hills). Lots of fellow Californians and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice using "find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your MA2). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome!

My own 2 cents:
Read this: A short explanation of compass function, calibration and errors.

Fly without looking at your screen at first. Understand what drone orientation is, what the lights mean, and how to navigate without the display. (Saved me numerous times)

Set up your menu system before take off. Meaning set your RTH Altitude, your RTH action, the APAS stuff etc. All before you take off.

Pretend like Sport mode doesn't exist.

Enjoy your new addiction. ?

...capturing some 4K footage for possible licensing.

You’re going to want your Part 107 license.

Trying to commercialize your footage without it is an invitation to legal problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
do72er