DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom First Time Flying as a Senior Citizen

1st - Happy Birthday! I welcome you to the 'Senior' club. Hit it in March myself.
2nd, great flying...for a senior citizen! ???

Curios - when you came down the hill from the Hog Farm Cross toward the golf course, I noticed a gravel area that went under some bridges to the right. Is that an water over flow area when needed?

1st - Happy Birthday! I welcome you to the 'Senior' club. Hit it in March myself.

Curios - when you came down the hill from the Hog Farm Cross toward the golf course, I noticed a gravel area that went under some bridges to the right. Is that an water over flow area when needed?
It is. I heard like 30 years ago, this entire valley was a lake due to so much snow and rain. Not an issue now.

@Palerider happy birthday welcome to the club ,plenty of us on the forum

Reactions: Droniac
Happy 65th birthday Bob! Glad you shot from the top of the hill because it's only downhill from here ! ?

Happy 65th Birthday! You are just a youngster, as far as I am concerned. Will be 83 in less than a month. Yet I still love photography, travel, and drones! I might just be one of the oldest old farts on this forum.

Dale

Happy 65th Birthday! You are just a youngster, as far as I am concerned. Will be 83 in less than a month. Yet I still love photography, travel, and drones! I might just be one of the oldest old farts on this forum.

Dale
Dale... Glad you are still here and doing what you love. I hope I'll still be annoying birds when I'm 83 :)

Dale
Only by 3 years, I'm 80 last April, still enjoying the sport

Reactions: Palerider
Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing!

Dale
Hope you find the Facebook group “Old Farts with Drones”

Reactions: Palerider
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUT NOW A-DAYS YOU ARE NOT SENIOR UNTIL YOU HIT 90. I HAVE 2 YEARS TO GO UNTIL I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN.

Fly Well/Safe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54