DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time mavic Platinum Pro Owner

redserv

Reactions
Hello guys, I have never owned a drone before, however for the last year I have been really watching a ton of videos on youtube and other places. I finally decided to purchase the platinum pro bundle, My sister will be visiting the Caribbean next year February, lol so I have to wait until then. I do however have some questions

I was going to purchase an IPAD Mini 4 (Wifi), however with the limited functionality of the GPS modes like active tracking etc. I decided it may be better to buy a crystalsky monitor.

1. Will I the crystalsky monitor have gps like if using my mobile phone? so if RTH point moves then it would update the maps based on the GPS?

2. I will like to get a mavimount bracket for this? any other options?

3. can someone tell me what's the power brick I need to purchase for the crystalsky monitor?

Thanks in advance, I am happy to be here :)

Hello guys, I have never owned a drone before, however for the last year I have been really watching a ton of videos on youtube and other places. I finally decided to purchase the platinum pro bundle, My sister will be visiting the Caribbean next year February, lol so I have to wait until then. I do however have some questions

I was going to purchase an IPAD Mini 4 (Wifi), however with the limited functionality of the GPS modes like active tracking etc. I decided it may be better to buy a crystalsky monitor.

1. Will I the crystalsky monitor have gps like if using my mobile phone? so if RTH point moves then it would update the maps based on the GPS?

2. I will like to get a mavimount bracket for this? any other options?

3. can someone tell me what's the power brick I need to purchase for the crystalsky monitor?

Thanks in advance, I am happy to be here :)

1. Yes the Crystalsky has built in GPS and will allow you to keep your location updated.

2. There are other options but the Mavmount is one of the best and we have them in stock.

3. You can use any of these chargers for the charging hub for the Crystalsky batteries

Inspire 2 Battery Charger
Inspire 2 - 180W Battery Charger
Inspire 2 Car Charger
Inspire 1 -180W Charger
Inspire 1 Car Charger
Phantom 4 Series 100W Charger
Phantom 4 Series Car Charger
Phantom 3 -100 W Battery Charger
Phantom 3 Car Charger

Thank you Florida drone supply, I really appreciate the guidance. I will check out the prices.

You are welcome, let us know if we can help.

Last edited:
Hey msinger, thanks for the suggestions. I really like the mavmount as it appears to be excellently made. What should I pay for
1. Crystalsky 5.5 inch monitor
2. The mavemount for can
3. The battery for cs and whatever I need to get this working with my mavic pro.

Can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot buddy really appreciate the help with this. I am a N00b as I mentioned before, thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard