DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First update in 6 months and now problems

pilot1

Reactions
I just updated the software for my Mavic in 6 months and now it will not climb above 90 ft even though I have the max altitude set for 500M. Also my DJI A
ssistant 2 will not recognize Mavic when I plug it in via USB to the computer.
Please help!!!

are you in beginner mode,updates will reset your particulars

When connecting to the PC have you turned the Mavic on

Also have u updated app? U may have to resign into the app...about 6 months ago they implemented that basically if u dont sign into app u are restricted in height and distance. I would just delete app and reinstall

Thank you-I did update the app and it cured the altitude issue. I am still unable to get DJI Assistant 2 to recognize the Mavic no matter what sequence of connection I use. I have tried different cable. Running Windows 10 BTW, it will not recognize the remote controller either.

I heard something about windows 10 not letting the dji drivers install ..(firewall)?. you have to try to figure that out and make sure they install otherwise try a different computer

Same issue here today. Toggling beginner mode did nothing. Capped at 30m max alt despite rth & max alt set, beginner mode off. Only fix I found was to restart the mav. "Cleared" the issue both times. Very annoying tho.

I heard something about windows 10 not letting the dji drivers install ..(firewall)?. you have to try to figure that out and make sure they install otherwise try a different computer

+1 You probably need to turn off the Windows 10 driver signature enforcement, so the relevant drivers can load

The easiest process is option 2 in the following how-to

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

Note, if you restart the PC you will have to do the process again as the change is not permanent

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu