DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Video - Peregrine Loop Queenstown New Zealand

Beautiful footage- you are lucky to live there! Two comments; (1) opening segment reveal from down to upriver- I wish you had continued filming a few more seconds to do the complete reveal. (1) See attached photo- would it have been hard to get to this spot for some nice rainbow trout fly fishingView attachment 93280???
Thanks so much and yes very lucky to be in this part of the world, lots more to see/do. I agree with you on the opening shot and being my first "project" I was a little nervous, there also happened to be a nasty wire across that gorge carrying an old flying fox and I was terrified I would hit it! If you look hard enough I think you can see it. Surely someone has come up with a drone fishing technique for that spot :)

Thanks so much! Shot in 2.7K 30 fps and scaled down to 1080 (I think I said that right!) Cheers Oh and hope your flight went well!???
I thought I'd check out Davinci since my Sony Vegas license is running out.
I downloaded/installed/opened and it states can't find any Davinci Resolve Panels.
I thought what is that and googled and found a link that took me to B&H Photo and it seems to be editing hardware that costs $30K.
Since you mentioned it's free I wanted to ask if one can bypass the hardware and do the same thing in the program and if so how do I get past this error point (if I close the window it closes the program).
Thanks,
Randy

I thought I'd check out Davinci since my Sony Vegas license is running out.
I downloaded/installed/opened and it states can't find any Davinci Resolve Panels.
I thought what is that and googled and found a link that took me to B&H Photo and it seems to be editing hardware that costs $30K.
Since you mentioned it's free I wanted to ask if one can bypass the hardware and do the same thing in the program and if so how do I get past this error point (if I close the window it closes the program).
Thanks,
Randy
Hmmm didn't have any issues like that? Have you downloaded the free version? Maybe you have found a version designed specifically for hardware. Having said that when mine launches it says it's looking for control surfaces but moves on when works out there isn't any. Good luck.

Oh okay good...I'll research it more soon.
Thanks,
Randy

Wow, great job! I’m only two weeks into my MM and just now beginning to learn the editing side. I will be VERY pleased if my first project turns out this well. Thanks for posting, and for the lead on the editing program.

Wow, great job! I’m only two weeks into my MM and just now beginning to learn the editing side. I will be VERY pleased if my first project turns out this well. Thanks for posting, and for the lead on the editing program.
You are very welcome and thanks the for the kind words! Good luck with the editing really is a case of the more practice the easy it gets :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa