DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fit into Mavic Controller?

You can 100% still use it in the mavic phone mounts or get a tablet mount and bolt the dji mount to it. I personally would wait for the DJI mount

You can 100% still use it in the mavic phone mounts or get a tablet mount and bolt the dji mount to it. I personally would wait for the DJI mount

I wonder how different it will be.
If they do I'll likely get one anyway but I won't want to have to unscrew the base that goes on the screen.

Even if they do I can still use the mount for the osmo. I'd hazard a guess that the solution will be similar if not identical to what is out there now.

If the screen can't fit into the Mavic RC now then the option is to supply wider clamps but I assume
That would not be practical because the existing handles won't detach easily. I also probably would
Like to still use the mavic with my phone if I am keeping the stuff I carry as light as possible.

So far everything requires a DJI bracket which is extremely well made and secure. DJI is coming out with a mavic mount soon.

I am quite impressed with the preview of MavMounts new Crystal Sky mount. According to the post this is raw and not yet anodized, so we shall see. And it's not 3D printed but solid aluminum. I am a guy, I love the solid feel and look of anodized aluminum.
df362e53bf28d8e490137d0878a21024.jpg

I am quite impressed with the preview of MavMounts new Crystal Sky mount. According to the post this is raw and not yet anodized, so we shall see. And it's not 3D printed but solid aluminum. I am a guy, I love the solid feel and look of anodized aluminum.
df362e53bf28d8e490137d0878a21024.jpg

I agree. Looks great but it's using their mount and it will be a right *** to move it between different devices (if you have different devices)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803