DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Five months of filming and post - The Harvest Tree

I get great satisfaction and challenge making transition videos.
Here's my latest completed yesterday. Enjoy!

Besides superb camera and editing work, the video is genius in a creative sense. Bravo to you!

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Sure, but its probably at least another 6 months away yet
I can wait. Most good transitions take a long time.
I’m thinking as winter comes, I’d like to make a video as a collection of my best transitions. And an instructional video of how to do it. We’ll see…

Good job, and I like that you timed the flights for consistency of the shadows.
Thanks. I tried to make the flights around 3:00 pm. Of course, the days were getting shorter so I had to fly earlier.

Beautiful! Definitely one of those times you need to click on the Youtube quality and make sure its playing at 4K, at least above default. This is the reason I was so diappointed that my air2S which cost 4x my Phantom Standard didn't include waypoints. So much cool stuff you can do with them. DJI should at least have a paid unlock feature, certainly its only a software difference, nothing in the drone that limits it, and litchy it just too twitchy.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Beautiful! Definitely one of those times you need to click on the Youtube quality and make sure its playing at 4K, at least above default. This is the reason I was so diappointed that my air2S which cost 4x my Phantom Standard didn't include waypoints. So much cool stuff you can do with them. DJI should at least have a paid unlock feature, certainly its only a software difference, nothing in the drone that limits it, and litchy it just too twitchy.
Thanks. If you have an HDR device, like an iMac monitor, 4K HDR with be available. Lately I’ve been shooting in HLG.

Reactions: Xitor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman