DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fix my drone

mega

Reactions
Ok so my original pro was sent in for repair due to a crash 400$ later they send me a refurb that doesn’t work and now I’m tearing someone a new one at dji to get it fixed but they won’t budge does anyone on here do repair that is a reliable person??

Ok so my original pro was sent in for repair due to a crash 400$ later they send me a refurb that doesn’t work and now I’m tearing someone a new one at dji to get it fixed but they won’t budge does anyone on here do repair that is a reliable person??
Thunderdrones is your guy, he's a member here.

Maybe try contacting someone else at DJI Support for help. If you work with a 3rd party repair company, you'll have to pay and you'll most likely void your DJI warranty since it's not an authorized DJI repair shop. If your DJI warranty has expired, then you can work with any repair company.

Since DJI refuses to fix his Mavic under warranty, your point is moot.
So, the OP should take the $400 loss and then pay again out of pocket to get the same thing fixed again? That sounds like bad advice.

@mega, you could also try posting over in the official DJI forum for help. DJI employees read the threads there and should be able to follow up on your repair case.

I don't think I've heard one good story about DJI repair/warranty, but that's just what I've observed. They seem to have a knack for taking a month to replace your broken drone with another broken drone. There's at least one thread with someone in a similar situation that had 4 or 5 refurb drones sent back over a span of months, all of them had problems. Can't imagine the amount of hours and effort spent on that. If it were me I'd take the hit re DJI, and get it fixed by Thunderdrones. He is recommended by many people on this site.

Reactions: Former Member
I don't think I've heard one good story about DJI repair/warranty, but that's just what I've observed. They seem to have a knack for taking a month to replace your broken drone with another broken drone. There's at least one thread with someone in a similar situation that had 4 or 5 refurb drones sent back over a span of months, all of them had problems. Can't imagine the amount of hours and effort spent on that. If it were me I'd take the hit re DJI, and get it fixed by Thunderdrones. He is recommended by many people on this site.

I appreciate that @ScottyV

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000