DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FJI Fly app characters too small on screen

Same here. The problem is that a lot of the time the sky is the background where the battery percentage is shown. I found if I move the camera over something dark (usually done by just pointing the camera down), the battery percentage is a lot easier to see.
Yes, that works, but ruins any continuous video!

Does anyone have an issue with reading the legend on the top of the screen.
My eyes are pretty good and I can BARELY see the battery charge percentage when flying or the number of satellites, etc.
Is there a way to make the characters larger?

For the iOS version of the Fly App, DJI should update the app to support the Text size scaling setting found in Settings>Display & Brightness. I assume there is something similar for the Android version.

I've changed camera image format to 16:9 and got black margins on the top and bottom of the screen... helps but its not the point, Go4 apps screen layout was far superior

Changing the contrast is not good enough they definitely need to enlarge the satellite numbers and battery info ASAP it's downright dangerous to take off before you have 11 or 12 satellites

Yep we all struggle with that and why I went with this setup.

I also have to rely on the Force Landing Menu on the front screen to get by most flights.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain.

Yep we all struggle with that and why I went with this setup.

I also have to rely on the Force Landing Menu on the front screen to get by most flights.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain.
Yeah I just got the air 2 coming from the Mavic two pro, I can’t believe people are putting up with that it would be an easy firmware update to just enlarge the numbers. I’m not sure what you mean by force landing menu?

Yeah I just got the air 2 coming from the Mavic two pro, I can’t believe people are putting up with that it would be an easy firmware update to just enlarge the numbers. I’m not sure what you mean by force landing menu?

So the work around for me was if click on the battery a menu drops and somehow allows me to see the venue better.
Do you see it. I can post of picture it when i get back.

So the work around for me was if click on the battery a menu drops and somehow allows me to see the venue better.
Do you see it. I can post of picture it when i get back.
Sure I see the drop-down menu for the battery which is OK I guess my biggest problem is the satellite number I can’t see it without a magnifying glass and that’s a big deal when you’re waiting to take off, Thanks for responding by the way

Changing the contrast is not good enough they definitely need to enlarge the satellite numbers and battery info ASAP it's downright dangerous to take off before you have 11 or 12 satellites

You just need to wait until the icon turns white, which should mean you have a good enough lock. There's little need to know the exact number at that point.

Sure I see the drop-down menu for the battery which is OK I guess my biggest problem is the satellite number I can’t see it without a magnifying glass and that’s a big deal when you’re waiting to take off, Thanks for responding by the way

So you can use any Camera Monitor on the Smart Controller and it has the Zoom Feature that I love.
That Zoom Feature comes in pretty handy and its on most camera monitors, This was $229 for the 7 inch

Its just pich and zoom type touch control Really can confirm your focus, as well as what happening with the flight and having both views is another plus.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

Screenshot 10-24-2020 17.17.20.jpg
Screenshot 10-24-2020 17.39.00.jpgScreenshot 10-24-2020 17.35.46.jpg

Last edited:
So you can use any Camera Monitor on the Smart Controller and it has the Zoom Feature that I love.
That Zoom Feature comes in pretty handy and its on most camera monitors, This was $229 for the 7 inch

Its just pich and zoom type touch control Really can confirm your focus, as well as what happening with the flight and having both views is another plus.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

View attachment 115739
I have an iPad for I could use but I’d rather use the smart controller they need to fix it that should be a very easy fix the problem with the tablet is they’re not bright enough for me

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I have an iPad for I could use but I’d rather use the smart controller they need to fix it that should be a very easy fix the problem with the tablet is they’re not bright enough for me
Thanks for telling me about the white color I still have to read the full manual on this unit

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll