DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Flamborough August 2021

Mehfs

Reactions
My first video over sea. Was nerve wracking cos it was bit windy and also the seagulls didn't help too

There was a beach with a funfair near too. Took the MA2 up to get some footage of the funfair along the sea line. Got attacked by the birds. Heart in mouth moment. Feedback positive or negative always welcome. I'm still learning.

My first video over sea. Was nerve wracking cos it was bit windy and also the seagulls didn't help too

There was a beach with a funfair near too. Took the MA2 up to get some footage of the funfair along the sea line. Got attacked by the birds. Heart in mouth moment. Feedback positive or negative always welcome. I'm still learning.
Excellent video.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Very nice. I'd love to see video going down, close up, of where the waves carve out what look like tunnels in the rock. Plus, I'd have liked to have seen the lighthouse.

Very nice. I'd love to see video going down, close up, of where the waves carve out what look like tunnels in the rock. Plus, I'd have liked to have seen the lighthouse.
Your wish is my....... taken 20/05/21 - proof that it doesn't ALWAYS rain in Yorkshire

Attachments

• 20210524_144655.jpg
    20210524_144655.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I get you. Looking back at it now maybe I should have been a bit closer to the waves and the cliffs. But like I said as it was my first time over the sea was I bit too nervous

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin