DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cave Adventure

Droffarc

Reactions
I took the DJI Osmo Action 3 for its first adventure - which turned out to be more than I bargained for!
It began with the usual motorcycle ride (in hyperlapse) to Dapat se Gat where I descended the steeply tricky (for me) pathway of wretched rocks (in the process of which I managed to fall only once having lost my balance, mainly due to the fact that I had a backpack on one shoulder, containing my Mini 2, Pocket 2 and my riding jacket, and still trying to capture footage with the OA3.
At the bottom of the decent I set the mini 2 free to get some air, and then walked along the beach toward the caves, past the alluring young bikini girls, one of which bewitched me by being only in a monokini! But had tatoos too!
After exploring the caves I did a totally stupid (told you I was bewitched) thing, walking to pass a large rocky outcrop when the sea decided to wave at me all friendly like bestowing my boots and jeans up to my knees with it's best brine.
In waterlogged boots with added sand, I explored the way back, taking in the sexy sorority sights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61