DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 4K Aerial Views of Canada in Winter - Exploring Rat's Nest Cave

Beautiful video work and great stick control. I really do like the video, but if I was to offer one critique, I would suggest you use a different or shorter transition. When you transition from one scene to another and you are panning the camera, the transition leaves a weird ghostly, stuttering image of the previous scene on the new scene. It only happens when you are panning in the previous or new scene. If you not panning or moving, the transition are smooth. But once again, I really like your video and I've watched it several times.

Reactions: pimpnswivel
Beautiful video work and great stick control. I really do like the video, but if I was to offer one critique, I would suggest you use a different or shorter transition. When you transition from one scene to another and you are panning the camera, the transition leaves a weird ghostly, stuttering image of the previous scene on the new scene. It only happens when you are panning in the previous or new scene. If you not panning or moving, the transition are smooth. But once again, I really like your video and I've watched it several times.
Thanks for the feedback! that was the first time i used that style of transition and I might've gotten carried away and overused it when it wasn't the best choice lol. but thanks so much :)

Hey everyone, Here is a video I made of my trip out west to the Canadian Rockies which includes our cave exploration tour of Rats Nest Cave that we recorded with a GoPro :) Hope you like it!

The Canadian Rockies are nothing short of paradise! My wife & I honeymooned at Lake Louise & Banff. Great scenery EVERYWHERE. Its on my bucket list to go back some day.

Really liked the aerial video. I echo earlier comment about transitions, but that does not lessen the beauty of the aerial shots. The massive stands of lodgepole pines in the glacier-carved valley offers a wonderful contrast to the surrounding mountains.

For the cave videos - overall good to watch. I liked the labelling and captions that you included. Might be worthwhile to switch to real-time at the label/caption points. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: pimpnswivel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569