DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flashing green. ...

Masterx

Reactions
Got my Goggles today. After waiting two months. unboxed them and connected them. No power. Plugged the charging cable but it dosent charge. Just flashing green. ive tried Connecting multiple times with no Luck. Any suggestions?

Flashing green near the power buttons going up ?
How long did you wait to see if they are charging to the next light ?

Hi and thanks for replying. No the lights do not go up. Been waiting for 3-4 hours now.Very frustrating

Now I am sure you tried this but just in case.
Unclip the goggles apart and then back together unplug then and wait then try again and see what happens.
Is the light when you plug it into orange or anything ?
Did you try turning them on? The power button once then hold routine?

Just something I would try, otherwise need to get in touch with DJI.

Yes I've tried it. I think I've tried every possible combinations. Now im just waiting for Dji support to reply.

Thanks for trying to help. Much appreciated

Yes I did. I hadde to call Dji support in England for help. They said that i had to return them cuz the battery was damaged.
Maybe under transport.

So i better get New ones. They where Dead on arrival. (D.o.a)

My Goggles just arrived and they were on two leds initially. After I got them linked and activated I went to charge them and they just sit on one green flashing LED and will not charge. Is returning them the only option?

My Goggles just arrived and they were on two leds initially. After I got them linked and activated I went to charge them and they just sit on one green flashing LED and will not charge. Is returning them the only option?

Sorry to say but Your battery is damaged and u need to return it. Same thing happend to me.

That is disappointing. Will DJI have me return the whole set of Goggles or just the headband? I do not want to get a refurbished / used replacement.

Thanks. You know something that is strange, when you try to contact customer service it has you fill out an electronic form. On the form it wants you to select a product, it has every other product except the Goggles. How can DJI be so bad at supporting their product. I had to select Mavic because there was not anything more relevent. I wonder if they will even respond.

I called them. When u call them u have to select a product. I chose Phantom and I explaind the problem. The one i spoke to didnt know the problem and had to ask around. They told me that it was the battery and had to send it for repair. I Even got a problem with the New one i got back. Firmware problem.. Im sick of Dji product

I talked with several different people at DJI. At least they answered the phone really quick and were all nice. None of them had any idea what the problem was. I did several tests for them and they finally agreed they are defective and said I need to return the whole thing. I said to several of them that on the forums others have had the same issue and could I return just the head band and they said no I need to return everything including what was in the box. One of the ladies even told me I was wrong about the battery being in the headband, she said it was in the goggles. We know that is wrong because it even says it in the manual it is in the headband. I hope they don't screw me over and send used fixed junk back. I have waited months to get one and now the summer is almost over and it will be Sept before I ever see them again. PS when I got the Goggles I hooked them up to DJI Assistant and they were on 900, I refreshed then anyway and they updated again to 900 without issue. I was so close to using Dumldore and rolling back to 700 but if they still did not work I would likely be denied warranty. I can't remember when I bought something this expensive and it was defective right out of the box.

I talked with several different people at DJI. At least they answered the phone really quick and were all nice. None of them had any idea what the problem was. I did several tests for them and they finally agreed they are defective and said I need to return the whole thing. I said to several of them that on the forums others have had the same issue and could I return just the head band and they said no I need to return everything including what was in the box. One of the ladies even told me I was wrong about the battery being in the headband, she said it was in the goggles. We know that is wrong because it even says it in the manual it is in the headband. I hope they don't screw me over and send used fixed junk back. I have waited months to get one and now the summer is almost over and it will be Sept before I ever see them again. PS when I got the Goggles I hooked them up to DJI Assistant and they were on 900, I refreshed then anyway and they updated again to 900 without issue. I was so close to using Dumldore and rolling back to 700 but if they still did not work I would likely be denied warranty. I can't remember when I bought something this expensive and it was defective right out of the box.

I feel Your pain. I wish there was a better Company making drones. I waited forever for the Phantom 4 pro. Yes it was Dead on arrival. . But stupid me had to test it. so i got the blame. Two months in repair. When I got it back it went bananas and crashed. This time i got a free repair.. and now the goggles. ..

DJI has had my goggles for over a week and not even looked at them yet. I spent an hour on the phone today to get them to admit to it. Their response when I called was it is being approved for replacement and shows as status received. That sounds nice but the reality is they haven't even looked at it. I wish I had never bought them. Useless pieces of crap.

Reactions: Soft7
Yes I've tried it. I think I've tried every possible combinations. Now im just waiting for Dji support to reply.

Thanks for trying to help. Much appreciated
Hi i had the same prob i got in touch with dji support they told ne to leave goggle on let the battary run down flat then try charging them that worked for me hope this helps

Hi ket the battary run down on the goggles then charge them it worked for me dji support told me to do it it worked fir me hope this helps

The support I talked to did not know that trick. I am coming up on three weeks without the brand new Goggles I bought and they have not even shipped replacements yet. I am discussed with their lack of knowledge about their own products and their slow turnaround.

The support I talked to did not know that trick. I am coming up on three weeks without the brand new Goggles I bought and they have not even shipped replacements yet. I am discussed with their lack of knowledge about their own products and their slow turnaround.
but, if you can just get through this, they are awesome ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143