DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FLAT EARTH SOCIETY

FreshFlyTV

Reactions
Has anyone in here watched some of the flat earth documentaries ? What's your take on it ? Do you believe NASA tells us the truth ? We get the opportunity to see horizons like no one else what do you think?!!!

If you believe any of this, you better get your tin foil hat on and keep it on. It doesn't get any nuttier than this. InfoWars, anti vaccers, and flat earthers know you can't be believing that science crap.

You would be surprised at how many people do actually believe this ****

If every other object we can view in the sky is round - and I do mean EVER OTHER OBJECT, why would the Earth be the one single object that is flat? I'm certain that you doubt the moon landings as well...

As was stated above, why are there no images in the history of photography taken from the ends of the Earth? Why are there zero reports of any type of craft falling off? How do airplanes fly in every possible direction, and yet never reach the edge?

Nucking Futs!

The earth is round and flat ? It’s a disc ? The sun is actually closer than you think

lol

I launched a capsule with a couple 360 cameras on it to the upper atmosphere to take video of earth and the black of space and put it on youtube, you wouldn't believe how many comments from Flat-Earth'ers I received.

Reactions: sparky1111
Question - if the flat earth theory is correct, and all space travel has been faked (it's part of the theory), how does the GPS that guides our Mavics work? Where are the so called "satellites", if not in orbit? Why are satellite TV dishes aimed at the sky. I'm so (not) confused.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan