DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight data transfer

MChittum

Reactions
Is there an easy way to transfer flight history from a Galaxy S5 phone to an I-pad mini 4? I started using the mini 4 and only the "level of growth" value is shown.

My new flights are showing on the mini 4.

I could not find any info in the manual.

Thanks and Happy 4th to all!

Is there an easy way to transfer flight history from a Galaxy S5 phone to an I-pad mini 4? I started using the mini 4 and only the "level of growth" value is shown.

If you hit the little "cloud" icon it will upload all your flight information to the servers, if you hit the cloud icon on your other device it should sync. However there could be some unforeseen issue between android and iOS.

Sync your logs in DJI GO on your Galaxy S5 and then sync them on your iPad Mini 4 to pull the data down to that device.

If you hit the little "cloud" icon it will upload all your flight information to the servers, if you hit the cloud icon on your other device it should sync. However there could be some unforeseen issue between android and iOS.
Thank you for the lesson! Transfer complete! Mike

Reactions: Bunny Too

They're not the same device , so it is difficult to connect them ,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60