DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Log Check

stevemac00

Reactions
I've done a couple of test flights with MA2 and uploaded my logs to AirData for viewing.
I was concerned the battery level which started out at 100% went down to 10% during first 5 minutes of mostly level flight.
(Battery temperature average was 98°F at 78°F ambient.)
It ended at 20 minutes with 30% remaining.
So does this seem normal?

I've done a couple of test flights with MA2 and uploaded my logs to AirData for viewing.
I was concerned the battery level which started out at 100% went down to 10% during first 5 minutes of mostly level flight.
(Battery temperature average was 98°F at 78°F ambient.)
It ended at 20 minutes with 30% remaining.
So does this seem normal?
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

I am confused..., battery level dropped to 10%, but flight ended after 20 minutes with battery at 20%?
Can you clarify?

I'lll just attach a portion of the log which shows the extreme deviations of the battery. I received no notices in the Fly App and continued to fly for 20 some minutes with an ending battery of 20 some percent.Log.jpg

Interesting... is the drone new? How many flights on that battery. Does it do the same with other batteries?

Interesting... is the drone new? How many flights on that battery. Does it do the same with other batteries?
New. Received from DJI store Friday Jan 22. I flew it a few times that Friday and this was Saturday. I haven't flown since. This is only log I've viewed. I had no noticeable issue. I just wanted to see what was in the logs.

New. Received from DJI store Friday Jan 22. I flew it a few times that Friday and this was Saturday. I haven't flown since. This is only log I've viewed. I had no noticeable issue. I just wanted to see what was in the logs.
I’d contact DJI and send it back for replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe