DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Parameters Show On Video??

Maxx Levell

Reactions
I feel like I've seen videos on here where the flight parameters, ie...heading, alt, speed, gps, etc...were shown on the actual video that was created. Does anyone know which app or apps is used to do this?

Any help appreciated!

I use IOS device and just do a screen recording. Sure others will chime in with other ways .

Reactions: JS1600 and Thomas B
Turn on video captions in the DJIGo app then use software on your PC to overlay the data you want on your video. Best way to have clean video and overlay info, you can even customize the look of it all.

Thanks...I use Litchi and the Go4 app in both iOS and Android. I'd really like to use a stand alone app to do this if it exists. I have Dashware, but it's not exactly the most user friendly thing in the world. Also taking a look at RaceRender, which is not free, but looks like it will probably do what I need it to do. I might download a demo of it and see what I can come up with on that.

I got an IOS device for my monitor and don't know how to do anything with it apart from load Go 4 :rolleyes:
On my pad I swipe down on the top right screen with my
finger and get this and hit the button under the speaker
and it starts counting down from 3 then just swipe it back
up. When done swipe back down and click it again and it
will say on screen when it’s saved to your photos.
C25042EF-080B-4C7C-B93E-F34DF6B33F89.png
Shows like this .

On my pad I swipe down on the top right screen with my
finger and get this and hit the button under the speaker
and it starts counting down from 3 then just swipe it back
up. When done swipe back down and click it again and it
will say on screen when it’s saved to your photos.
View attachment 82718
Shows like this .
This is how I do it on my iPhone, and on the Smart controller hold the back button and click the record button on the controller to start and stop recording.

Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro